Well done to everyone who has qualified for the knockout stages for both competitions , taking place on Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd May at Luffness Golf Club.
ELLCGA Championship and Handicap Quaich
Arrival at Luffness Golf Club
- All Players will be expected to follow the latest Covid Advice from Scottish Golf which can be found by following the link below’
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your Tee Time.
- Dress in the club house for the day is smart, ladies are expected to change out of their golf attire. Golf shoes are not to be worn in the clubhouse except in the toilets, changing room and entrance areas.
- Please enter and leave through the car park door unless you are already changed for lunch, no golf gear is to be worn walking through the building to the changing room.
- Catering – Food will be available between 11.30am and 2.30pm
- Caddies – if you are intending to use a caddy please advise your opponent as a matter of courtesy – Please note if your caddy is male he will require to wear jacket and tie to access the clubhouse.
- The course is in use by members so please ensure pace of play is good.
- There will be a toilet on the course located near the 6th tee/12th tee area as there was in the Spring Meeting.
Contact on the day of the competition
If you need to contact us, please message or phone the following numbers:
ELLCGA Secretary – 07488 324555
137 ladies took part in the Spring Meeting at Luffness on Easter Monday. For many it was their first time to play the Old Tom Morris designed course and an opportunity to tick one from their bucket list. The course was in fantastic condition and proved to be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable with undulating and fast greens, immaculate fairways and well placed tricky bunkers which caught out many of the ladies. Despite the testing windy conditions there were some great scores and huge congratulations go to the winners –
The Connie Lugton Prize for best scratch was won by Kay Lannin with a gross 75 and the Bronze scratch was won by Carol Murray with a gross 88 net 67.
The two’s competition was reintroduced and four ladies had a two –
Eleanor Black at the 10th
Anne Wood at the 16th
Agnes Cosgrove at the 6th
Marie Young at the 6th
Full results at the following links:-
A huge thank you goes to Luffness for hosting the event and to all the staff for welcoming and looking after us so well.