Link to BRS:
ELLCGA BOOKING COMPETITIONS ONLINE – STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Competitions will be available for online booking 4 weeks before the competition date. Please note the “book now” button is only visible once the competition opens up for online booking:-
Please note that there are references to visitors on the booking system. For competition purposes every member of ELLCGA is categorised as a visitor as ELLCGA are not responsible for your handicap. This responsibility rests with your home club.
- On ELLCGA website select ‘enter competitions online’ box
- Select the competition you want to play in by clicking the ‘book now’ button
- Select the tee time you wish to play
- Select ‘player 1’ and then select ‘visitor’. If you are booking on behalf of another player (who has to be a member of ELLCGA) select ‘player 2’ and then select ‘visitor’
- The next page will show a summary of your booking and total amount due to be paid. On the same page you need to enter your personal details i.e. Name, address, telephone number, email address, handicap and club.
- If relevant enter player 2 name, handicap and club.
- Proceed to payment
- On receipt of payment you will receive an email confirming your booking
- Cancellations need to be advised to the secretary – Ms Jane Nelson – Tel; 01620 895307 – email@example.com