Ladies some information for the upcoming Spring Meeting on Monday 18th April.
On The Day
Arrival at Luffness Golf Club
- All Players will be expected to follow the latest Covid Advice from Scottish Golf which can be found by following this link – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates | Scottish Golf
- Masks are to be worn in the clubhouse.
- All players will be checked in at the desk by a member of the Committee, which will be located in the lobby area via the door at the main car park.
- You will be asked to confirm your current handicap index to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- You will be asked if you wish to be entered in the ELLCGA Championship or Handicap Quaich matchplay rounds which take place on Sunday 01st May and Monday 2nd May. The Championship qualifiers will be the top 16 gross scores and The Handicap Quaich will be the top 8 handicap scores, excluding those who have qualified in the gross category.
- Dress in the club house for the day is smart golf attire, no golf shoes to be worn in the clubhouse except in the toilets, changing room and entrance areas.
- There is no starter so please ensure you are on the tee at least 5 minutes before your tee time.
- The on course toilet will be located near the 6th tee/12th tee area
- Catering – Food will be available between 11.30am and 4.00pm
- Scoring will be via the Scottish Golf App, Committee members will be available to give guidance if required. Players may take a blank card and complete the scoring on the app in the clubhouse at the end of play. Players should record the score for one other member of their group to ensure scores can be cross checked at the end of the round. Please click on the following link where you will find an instructional video – Booking Competitions – ELLGA (ellgolf.co.uk) . For members who do not have a smart phone your scores will be entered by the committee from your card.
Contact on the day of the competition
If you need to contact us on the day, please message or phone the following numbers:
Up to 1130 – 07488324555
1130 – 1500 – 07876614113
1500 onwards – 07488324555